CAPE CHIN CONNECTION COUNTRY INN - Visit Our Website
Welcome to the Cape Chin Connection Country Inn on the Bruce Peninsula.
Your hosts are Ann & Don Bard at this charming country in at 418 Cape Chin North Road. Expect quality and great service along with Ann & Don's wonderful hospitality.
The Inn is renowned for it's fine dining well beyond the Bruce peninsula. Come hungry and go home satisfied with their wonderful dining experience.
Relaxing with a book by the fire in the large lounge with it's vaulted ceiling and log walls is a favorite past time for our guests. Unwind in your private outdoor hot tub or enjoy some relaxing aromatherapy - available on request. It's as simple as that at Cape Chin Connection Country Inn.
- Number of Rooms: 6
- Breakfast service - Full, Buffet
- Beds available: single, twin, queen, cot
- Bathrooms available - shared & private
- Pricing per night from $65.00 to $80.00 double B&B. All meals: $95 - $165 double. Private Suite: all meals 181.00 Single or Double and 95.00 B&B Single or Double. You will be charged $125.00 for clean up if you smoke in a non-smoking guest room.
- B.B.B. pkgs with your horse or Fox Hollow Farm (www.foxhollowfarm.ca)
- We are an Inn that serves all meals, packages available, Spa(hot tub) on the premises. Massages & Aroma Therapy can be arranged,Fireplace and library in the guest lounge
- We are a 150 year old log home located on the Bruce Trail. Close to Devils Monument, Hiking cycling route,Botany,Caves,Sunsets,Skiing,Snowshoeing,Arts & Crafts,and Photography.
- We have a licensed dinning room,outdoor patio for relaxation or dinning.
- We cater to groups up to 14 persons. Discounts for large groups, Conferences, Retreats, Weddings, Anniversary's (large or small). Discount off one day when you book for a week.
- Rooms still available for the orchid festival on June 1,2 3.
- Open year round.
- We accept visa and mastercard.
- No Pets
- No Smoking
From Wiarton, follow Hwy 6 for 46 km to Lindsay Rd 5, turn right at 2nd intersection (2km). Go left on East Rd, to Cape Chin North Rd. Go right and go 5 km.
'No Shows' and cancellations within 24 hrs. of arrival, the one night deposit will be forfeited.
In case of early check-outs, the one nights deposit is applied to any canceled nights.
Cape Chin Connection Country Inn
418 Cape Chin North Road Lion's Head, Ontario N0H 1W0
Phone : (519) 795-7525
Fax: (519) 795-7263
Visit Our Website
CAPE CHIN NORTH ROAD TOURIST AREA OBJECTIVES
Cape Chin North Road Tourist Area is a volunteer organization devoted to bringing a variety of different cultural events and activities to Cape Chin each year to increase tourism, promote community spirit while raising money for local worthy causes at the same time. Businesses, employees, organizations and interested individuals volunteer all their time and talents at these fund-raising events and the events are looked forward to each year with eager anticipation by all. In fact, local business members of Cape Chin North Road Tourist Area receive high volumes of inquiries long before details of the current years activities are published, so popular have they become with tourists and local residents.
CAPE CHIN NORTH ROAD TOURIST INCORPORATION
Wesite Designed by NewMedia Designs